• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lang for a stumps

Stump don't build no junk. I've heard nothing but good things about Stumps and I think their reputation is well earned. That being said....I just ordered an Assassin which is a gravity feed as well with more cooking space for the $...more options included in the price and much less turnaround. You should definitely check out what Jeff and Robin have to offer.

Keep the stick burner!!! Lol and add the Stumps or assassin to the smoker inventory.. No better bbq flavor IMHO than stick burners trying to keep you from missing her.. And if budgets the problem with keeping both build a uds!!!!

No advice, just wondering if you want to get away from sticks or if you are going to miss it. I would miss it for sure.

Keep the stick burner!!! Lol and add the Stumps or assassin to the smoker inventory.. No better bbq flavor IMHO than stick burners trying to keep you from missing her.. And if budgets the problem with keeping both build a uds!!!!
I wish I could afford both. Im looking at the XL Baby. I would like to get an insulated smoker I do a lot of winter BBQ'S at sub zero temps. I love my stick burner but not at -20F...lol

I broke in my first Superior in 0 degree temps in KC a few years ago. You will love having an insulated cooker.

I sent ya a pm just something for u to think about.we are a quit aways apart!

I had a Klose stick burner and sold it to buy a insulated cabinet smoker [Pitmaker]. I do miss it sometimes untill I think of all the wood that I used, and finding, splitting and storing the wood, tending the fire. I dont know your reasons for the switch but for me its better.

Back