THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screamin' Scotty

Found some matches.
This is the result of last weekend's spare ribs on the WSM. This is my first time cooking spares as I usually do baby backs. I did 3-2-1 with a pretty basic rub I threw together at home. They turned out great but perhaps a little too much smoke IMO. The family went crazy for them so thats what counts. The rack on the left is finished with Montgomery Inn sauce (famous Cincy rib restaurant) The right is Sweet Baby Rays original. Sorry I didn't get any plated pics the cook was well marinated with bourbon and too hungry :biggrin1:

Attachments

• DSCN1631.jpg
    DSCN1631.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCN1635.jpg
    DSCN1635.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 253
Looks good!! I have found that I am enjoying cooking spares over baby backs. I'm sure these didn't last too long.

Sorry I didn't get any plated pics the cook was well marinated with bourbon and too hungry :biggrin1:

The "well marniated with bourbon" comment was Priceless!! :laugh:

Back