Cooking Class 3 Eyz BBQ KCBS Competition Class

If anyone is on the fence about this class, don't be! You WILL benefit from spending time with these guys and I can tell you that your scores will improve if you follow their lead. Dan and Chris do an exceptional job at giving you tips and tricks to improve your game. If there is one class to take this year, this one is it!

This weekend, the 3-Eyz traveling war wagon will be at the Naptown Bar Bay Que, Annapolis, MD. Stop by and say hello.

FINALLY!!! Some home cookin!!!!!

Headed to naptown friday morning. This will be my second comp. ever and the nerves are setting in already!! Oh yeah is it june 8th yet!!!!

Doing Naptown this week myself. Had to miss Pork in the Park because of family illness, so Naptown is my official season opener! See y'all there!

The sponsors are coming through with the goodie bag stuff. I have some premium wood from smokinlicious, award winning rubs from Big Poppa Smokers, BBQ & Beyond sauce (Check out Annapolis results) and of course 3 Eyz and BBQ Guru stuff. More on the way too!

Oh, and another RGC this weekend to boot! :second:

Gee, almost forgot. A Grizzly Cooler will also be GIVEN AWAY to a lucky student!

The sponsors are coming through with the goodie bag stuff. I have some premium wood from smokinlicious, award winning rubs from Big Poppa Smokers, BBQ & Beyond sauce (Check out Annapolis results) and of course 3 Eyz and BBQ Guru stuff. More on the way too!

Oh, and another RGC this weekend to boot! :second:

Gee, almost forgot. A Grizzly Cooler will also be GIVEN AWAY to a lucky student!

Wow that's great!!! Those are nice arse coolers. Can't wait to take this class! See ya in a month.

Dang I wish I could take this class again but I'll be in a judge certification class on the 8th. I took the FL class and loved it.

Hope you don't mind me asking a question here but what electric knife do you guys use for cutting/slicing your ribs and brisket?

Awwww, c'mon now, they have enough judges.........besides, cookin is so much more fun!!!!!

We have several electric knives (remember redundancy....its the consultant in Dan), including Black & Decker, and Hamilton. As long as it cuts clean, anyone will work.......

We dont use an electric knife on ribs..........

Catch me on the I-5 N exit and 175th St. M-F

DSC_0683.jpg

I'd hit it!

That picture is awesome Brian.

Back