Need ideas for a day of drinking and smoking some snacks

Ohhh....I see.
I thought you misspelled "Margarita".
That's a new one on me, I did some searching and discovered it's a pretty popular type of pizza.
Look yummy to me!

Pizza Margherita is the original pizza, and what you will find all over Napoli today (the birthplace of pizza).

It is very light, fresh tasing, and actually healthy.

I make mine with a basic dough, with a thin layer of olive oil (keeps the sauce from soaking into the dough), tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella (the soft, round ball mozzarella), and fresh basil from my garden. Baked on a pizza stone in the 22.5 OTG.

picture.php

CD

My version of the Frito scoops

Um, well, the new photobucket has me messed up. I'll try to post pic later.

Um, well, the new photobucket has me messed up..
Yea..... :roll:
I hate "change" too. It took me a while to figure out the new Photobucket. Not sure if I like it.

Anyway...

Here's the last of the pics. My buddy has a smoker, but from the sound of it, hasn't deviated from the normal stuff. I think I've given him some ideas, to say the least.

Let's see....the menu was:

- Bacon wrapped fattie
- Bacon wrapped Pork tenderloin
- "Bell peppers" filled with mozz cheese, cilantro, wrapped in bacon.
- Jap peppers filled with spiced cream cheese and bacon bits
- Scotch eggs
- Strips of pork tenderloin in a cast irom pan with spices and onions. TORTILLAS BABY! :mrgreen:

Never got around to the bacon wrapped saltines. We were too full.
I had some salmon I was going to use for dip. Never got around to that either.

This is the prettiest bacon weave I've ever made. I had to take two pictures.

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Good deal Bob. Glad I could help. haha

I also made some of those toasted and smoked Roma tomatoes that are on "grillinfools" website, but it was so late in the evening, it was dark and taking photos wasn't on my mind.
Those are great. It was actually nice to have something NOT wrapped in bacon to top the night off.

(I can't believe I just said that).

Back