MY FIL is in love!

chromestacks

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I recently bailed him out for a small family gathering. Put this drum togather in about 45 minutes. He has been taking lessons from me all of the last season. So what do you think? Does he pass? He is the one standing in the 2nd photo, seated is his dad. I only wish i could have been there to enjoy the grub. Now If i can get him to join the site. i mean, c'mon!

Attachments

• Andy and the drum II.jpg
    Andy and the drum II.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 357
  • Andy and the drum.jpg
    Andy and the drum.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 357
  • Andy is no virgin no more.jpg
    Andy is no virgin no more.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 358
Great way to bond. Wish someone else in my family was interested in the cooking. They all love my Q but I am the only one to ever cook. Would be nice once to sit and be entertained. Nice work!

The UDS is nice , but... I really like the Farmall "A" in the background.

I was thinking the same thing. We used to plow our garden with an old Farmall Super C. I will always have a soft spot for these old tractors. Oh, and good job with the Que.

I was thinking the same thing. We used to plow our garden with an old Farmall Super C. I will always have a soft spot for these old tractors. Oh, and good job with the Que.

We had an H and am an M. I wasn't cut out to be a farmer but I sure miss the farm.

Great post.

Farmall C was the first tractor my Grandpa ever had. He was a reluctant convert to mechanization and farmed with horses as long as he could justify the expense. The only day my dad remembers gramps not leaving the house was the day he sold his last team of horses. Always have had a soft spot for Farmalls.

I should not be surprised that you folks know your farm tractors!

Another convert! Good looking grub. What's not to be in love with?

Back