Oh Yeah, now that's a SALE!

energyzer

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Went into Home Depot for their Kingsford sale. (2X20lb for 10.97) Saw some bags that had some rips in them. I asked what kind of a deal they would make for the damaged bags. He said half off. I asked, half off regular or sale price....Sale! ($5.49/40lb) Picked up 4 sets. One set hardly had much of a tear, but he gave it to me anyway. I also bought two sets that were not damaged. I weighed the bags when I got home, and they all weighed 20lbs! In the end, I purchased 240lbs of Kingsford Charcoal for $46! Awesome.

And I thought I got a good deal at Sam's a couple of Fridays ago. :thumb:

Braggin' rights for sure:thumb: Nice score!!

Looks like I need to go to HD........ With a very stealthy knife.

CD (did I say that out loud?)

Yeah, I was pleased. If gas wasn't so frickin' much, I'd be driving to HD daily to look for more! (I have made a few phone calls, and they say they don't have any at that time though)

i went yesterday to get some bags they had em stacked on a skid so i ask an employee standing there how much they were, 15.97 so i said how come all the other hd have em on sale for 10.97 he said very harshly that they were on sale last week in the mail out but they arent anymore but here i see that some hd still have em on sale .this hd stinks they never carry anything , i ordered 2 springs that cost .39 each and had to pay almost 5 bucks if i wanted them shipped to my home some times things never make since . sorry for the rant . great score by the way hope you guys keep gettin the deals

Trying something new

Picked up a couple of prime briskets today to try at a comp this weekend. They were $2.99 a pound. Not sure if it will make a different but wanted to give it a try. We posted a few days earier and the responses was these would cook about the same as any other brisket. Was happy with the price at least. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks brothers and sisters.

oops! didn't mean to post this here...my bad!

Prime Brisket...Your thoughts.

Picked up a couple of prime briskets today to try at a comp this weekend. They were $2.99 a pound. Not sure if it will make a different but wanted to give it a try. We posted a few days earier and the responses was these would cook about the same as any other brisket. Was happy with the price at least. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks brothers and sisters.

Back