So Pumpeeeeed!!

Smoothsmoke

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
After 2 years of waiting to finally pull the trigger. I finally purchased a WSM 22.5" I'm so happy, words cannot describe. Bad thing is it comes in 2 weeks. :doh: Any and all WSM user tips greatly appreciated. :thumb:

Congrats! I was super stoked when i got my 18.5" last spring, and i'm still stoked every time i get to use it! They're a fantastic cooker, look around for different threads about wsm on here, you'll find so many suggestions you'll lose your mind. (i did). I still prefer the method that's described in the manual, revised with a "minion method" fire.

That's gonna be the longest two weeks of your whole life ;)

I just got mine a month ago and have done one big smoke and love it.

I use blue bag kingsford with wood chunks. My local home depot now stocks hickory, apple, and cherry chunks. Sadly no peach around here.

There has been alot of discussion about whether to run the water bowl with water, sand, or nothing. I recommend experimenting. I do strongly recommend foiling the bowl to make cleanup a breeze.

My access door came slightly out of round. Here is a good guide on straightening it.
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/partstrouble.html

If you have any trouble with parts missing damaged etc give Weber's customer service a call. They are great.

That's gonna be the longest two weeks of your whole life ;)

I just got mine a month ago and have done one big smoke and love it.

I use blue bag kingsford with wood chunks. My local home depot now stocks hickory, apple, and cherry chunks. Sadly no peach around here.

There has been alot of discussion about whether to run the water bowl with water, sand, or nothing. I recommend experimenting. I do strongly recommend foiling the bowl to make cleanup a breeze.

My access door came slightly out of round. Here is a good guide on straightening it.
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/partstrouble.html

If you have any trouble with parts missing damaged etc give Weber's customer service a call. They are great.

Thanks! I'm going to get some Cherry, Pecan and Hickory chunks. I do have a lot of Red Oak chunks but that is for my offset, 7" chunks. Lets hope my WSM comes w/o any problems. I got a great deal for it too.

Back