Contest Results ***RESULTS ADDED*** New Palestine,In Brew and BBQ 7/30-7/31

You may have to call them, it ususally takes a couple of days but i get responses from emails. They also have a contact form on the site now.

We're in! Parsley Lady has to work on Thursday night until 10, so we'll hit the road early on Friday morning and should arrive between 11 and noon (assuming no trailer issues this time).

We'll have a big pot of Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee going by 6:30 on Saturday morning so stop on by. I'll have styrofoam cups but you'll need to provide your own cream or sugar. I'll also have bags of whole bean Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee available for $10/bag. This week I'll have our Fox Valley Blend which is 2/3 Papua New Guinea and 1/3 Rwandan.

Were hoping to have the portable A/C going if its too hot so stop by, we should be there mid morning on friday. I should have some Mojobricks if anyone wants to try them out!

We heard 21 teams so far as of Friday with another 6 teams still coming and waiting on paper work

Ron think I can get enough samples out of your pc I can make my turn in box???? 8)

Back