• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Simply Marvelous

devious

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
First let me thank Big Brother Smoke for making his Sweet and Spicy rub. I have ordered twice form them and both times i have been totally happy with all of there products. so if you havnt tried them go get your self some. thanks again BBS.

keith

i already have, ive had a bad back for years, one spoon full of it fixed me right up:laugh:

I agree, that is some really good stuff. I did some grilled chicken last night with the cherry and it was really, really good.:thumb::thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 166
Just got my 4 pack and tried the cherry on chops and the season all on veggies, it was awsome!!! Got a brisket, butt roast and chicken to test it on this weekend!

I got my 4 pack yesterday too from them it's gonna be a good weekend.

Thanks, guys! I will have to try some sweet and spicy next time my back is sore:laugh:

Hint: try the new Cherry rub on grilled salmon! Grill on indirect heat around 275-300, baste with butter while cooking... and then listen to your family's reaction. Mmmmmmm good!

:thumb:well i just cooked some chicken breast on my gasser with the sweet and spicy. put a little glaze on them b4 i took them off. sooooo sooooo good.

I totally agree with you, I give props to Simply Marvelous BBQ every time I cook. I felt bad about a mix up with them on an order..When I enquired about their rubs, they thought I was ordering and sent me a jar of each...Being the jaded, suspicious, distrustful person I am, I called and complained. They were totally nice, refunded their shipping charge, and made me feel like a complete ass....:redface:. I was so wrong, every chance I get I give props and I'm repeating my order and including the cherry rub also.:doh: Just completed my order.

there is nothing in the world better than his sweet and spicy!!!!!!!! just got my 5 pounder today!!! thanks buddy!:thumb:

:thumb:well i just cooked some chicken breast on my gasser with the sweet and spicy. put a little glaze on them b4 i took them off. sooooo sooooo good.

I am glad you are enjoying the rubs, Ken!:clap2:

Back