wsm controller

This one is due at my house today.

yhst-128588856314212_2251_469250

i also use the iq110, its perfect if all ya want is a controller for the pit

I have a Digi Q and could not be happier. Runs my WSM 22 great.
I second this post. However, sometimes I start with my guru but end up un plugging it and just using the air intake vents on the wsm.

I have two Aubers and a DigiQ. I think I like the DXII a little better since it has better fan control, varies the amount of fan to be used from 10% to 100%. The Auber fan is either on or off.

My .02, try a few cooks before getting a heat controller then decide if you still want/need one.

Had my DigiQ for a few years now and it is mostly used in the winter months on overnight cooks when the temps are at or below freezing. If you decide to get a BBQ Guru, go with the 10cfm fan.

The IQ 110 is perfect for the wsm. And for the price it's impossible to beat.

Instead of saying "I love my iQue 110," I'll post why I bought it.

1. The price was hard to beat.

2. I liked the way the unit attaches to the WSM. The "dog dish" stays on the WSM all the time, outside, so all I do is slide the hose on.

3. The fan unit is on the other end of a hose, so I can hang all the electronics under my cook table, where is is in the shade, and protected from an unexpected rain shower.

Some controllers have fan units that attach directly to a bottom vent. That leaves the fan exposed to sun and rain. Plus, I am a klutz, so I can guarantee I would kick that sucker and break it off.

I've had my iQue for a couple of years now, and it has worked well for me.
CD

I like my pitmasterIQ 110, well the team bought another one we liked the first one so much. Can't say I wouldn't ever buy a guru though.

We also have an IQue 110 on the team and it is as good as everyone here says. Foe the price you can't beat it. I think all work as advertised, I just like the fan control on DXII better than my Aubers. Haven't paid that much attention to how the fan speeds are on the IQue 110.

Back