• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Very Own Cooker - Thanks Deguerre!

Thanks to all of you for your comments and the great advice from CD, Pyle's BBQ and Moose for the link to JMSetzler's thread. I will be taking a look at that today when I get time...we have a new assessor that started today so I'll be pretty busy. Someone asked if it had to be a girl name, duh, YES! Still don't know yet though. And I've already decided what my first AND second cooks on it will be. I haven't even told deguerre yet. :becky:

I just ordered the smoker stone for it. :thumb: Amazon wanted about 38 plus shipping. Went to Char Griller and their price was 29 dollars plus shipping. Duh! I thought Amazon was the place for deals.:wacko:

Congrats on the matching new toy Redhot :mrgreen:, now got out there and get 'er dirty.

Outstanding G:clap: Nice looking cooking machine Redhot:biggrin1: How about Rebecca:becky:

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see it in action. Maybe I should show this to my spousal unit, she still thinks overcooked carbon in a little gold setting is a "proper gift". Since its so close to the red heart holiday and its so durn red, how about "Valentine" for a name.

Someone asked if it had to be a girl name, duh, YES! :becky:

That was me Red.

It was a joke, but fell flat. I thought maybe you and Guerry were fans of The Year without a Santa Claus.

Sorry.

Actually, does it have to be a female name?

How about Heat Miser?

Mr. Sun?

Mr. Heat Blister?

Mr. Hundred and 1?

Dave

Back