Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soopertoober

Hey all My name is Brian and I am new to the site. I am always in search of great recipes. I would think I am a novice and want to take it up. I use a 50 year old Webber that was my grandpa's. I am a sucker for tradition. I am from the bay area in CA and hope to meet some new friends and pass along great ideas and recipes.

Look forward to hearing from everybody
Brian

Welcome Brian. Ask questions, shoot the POOPIE and contribute. You'll have a great time.

Welcome to the site! From all the California boys joining looks like tofu is in for a fight :D

HAHA I got him to join! were trying to figure out how to roast a pig in a pit. Ah and yes we will be the death of Tofu! die fake meat die!

Welcome,

Be careful the bean eaters will get you.

50 year old Webber, I do automation work for Webber I think their still on the lookout for the oldest webber in use I'll pass you a e-mail addy.

Before you'all cook a pig try a butt or two on the Webber or what ever else you might have.

Trout

Re: RE: Hey

Trout_man22 said:
Welcome,

Be careful the bean eaters will get you.

50 year old Webber, I do automation work for Webber I think their still on the lookout for the oldest webber in use I'll pass you a e-mail addy.

Before you'all cook a pig try a butt or two on the Webber or what ever else you might have.

Trout

Yeah Im gonna buy one on Friday and toss it on my Q see how it comes out! You will have to come over Brian! Maybe if we get this perfected we should make pulled pork sandwiches for the 4th.

RE: Re: RE: Hey

Welcome Brian.. !! we got recipes, but only the first 40 show up. our server guy will be loading a new recipe module shortly, but if there is anythign specific, ask away, someone sill come up with one, or i can get it from our database and mail it to u.

Welcome again to our humble abode. Grap a beer and put a log in the firebox. :)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Hey

Welcome Toober. We SoCals are cathing up. Welcome to the group. Grab a cold glass of wine, lite the fires, and throw some mushrroms in the heat. :)

Re: RE: Hey

Kevin said:
Welcome Soopertoober. Any relation to Darth Tater?
Nope, no relation to Darth Tater or Tater Salad. Just a name we came up with while sitting in an amblance bored one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back