Smokin in Steele/ Owatonna MN 5/30 - 31 Still time to get a discount

carlyle

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
OK, so the double discount has come and gone. Congrats to those teams who took advantage of the offer.

But all is not lost.

Paid registrations by March 22 will get a free entry in our ancillary category of Anything Butt. Savings of $ 25.

This will be our 7th annual contest. We are Knights of Columbus raising money for Special Olympics.

Owatonna MN is right on I 35 about 45 minutes north of the Iowa border.
I mention that because Iowa teams have found our contest to be fertile ground for $ and glory. But we really love our own MN teams too. And welcome teams from any state.

We are on our county fairgrounds, so electricity and water are handy. Toilets and showers are the indoor variety and you have a choice of grass or asphalt spots.

To register just come to our website: www.smokininsteele.com

If you have any questions, just ask.

Come join the fun!

All I've heard is how this is one of the must do comps in MN. We will pop our Owatonna cherry this year.

Thanks, I will look forward to meeting you. Not sure if we have ever talked with you,

because so far , for me, you have been ------ (wait for it) Untraceable.

Also a big thanks to all those teams that have been here before and say good things

about our contest. We can't buy that kind of advertising and we really appreciate it.

There is just a few days left to take advantage of this nice discount and save some money on a great contest and fun weekend.

Judges have been signed up since January, the bands for the weekend are all lined up,
the modified garden tractor pull is ready to go, back yard teams are signing up, Kids Q is getting ready to go. It will be a wonderful weekend.

One of the items that will be in this years goody bags for the cooks will be wrist bands to get into the Beer Garden where the Blues Bands play.

The only thing missing is you. Get signed up today. You will not be sorry.

And Curling Q should know. He used to win the backyard before he went pro.

Now his team Hogline is competing and doing well on the pro side as well.

That is the way the system is supposed to work. And with Curling Q it has worked

very well. Proud of you my friend.

Backyard rules, prizes, and registration are all on the website listed above.

Back