My sincerest thanks!

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I appreciate those of you that supported my candidacy, and those of you who didn't. There have been some days where I've wished for more of the latter!

Effective August 17th, I will no longer serve as a member of the board. There have been several dramatic changes in my life during the year that nobody could have predicted. There have been several health issues within my family this year, and one that will continue for the forseeable future. A planned business venture for next year hasn't worked out, up to this point but will become a priority again as soon as time and other circumstances allow. The list goes on, and includes dealing with settling my Mother's estate.

I have too many responsibilities, not enough time. Equally important is the membership. I believe that they would be better served, by my stepping down now to allow other potential candidates to make their decisions well before the end of nominations in October.

Thanks for the time and effort, Jorge...

Take care of yourself and your family. That's the most important thing. You know how to reach me if you need anything.

Thank you for your time and dedication for all you have accomplished!

My thanks to you, Jorge for your time and efforts. As Ron said, family first and I am sure you are making the best decision for all concerned. Best wishes and good luck in all your upcoming endeavors.
Be well.

Thank you for what you have done, and thank you for trying that which you haven't accomplished. I am sure that this could not have been easy for you.

I pray that the health issues get resolved.

Thanks again.

Thank you for the time you have been on the board, not the easiest job, but then again, if it was easy, everyone would want to do it..........

You ever need a second, you know how to get ahold of me, bag is always by the door.........

Glad to see you have your priorities in order and that you're willing to step down rather than trying to get by doing less on KCBS. Until people serve on these boards they have no idea what it can take from you if you're committed to doing a good job. You're voice of reason and common sense will be missed.

If you ever get over to Florida you're welcome to cook with me. All the best working out your issues and challenges.

George,

You know my number. My sincerest condolences and whatever I can do, I will. Please call us.

Mack & Sharon

George-
Thank you for your time and your service - best wishes for your future!

Lynn H.

George-
Thank you for your time and your service - best wishes for your future!

Lynn H.

Please give my thanks to the good Dr., his help was phenomenal and I really appreciate everything you guys were able to accomplish!

Sorry to lose you. From what I've seen the past couple days in another thread, you clearly have a level head and a willingness to discuss issues. Your leadership ability is evident. Alas, you're making the right decision and I respect you for that.

George, Thank you for you everything you have done. I know as a board member you didnt want some of your acts of kindness known but it will always be remembered.

Viva el Jefe. You are gone, but not forgotten. La Stephy will pick up your torch.

Viva el Jefe. You are gone, but not forgotten. La Stephy will pick up your torch.

Dude, Val will take care of her light work before you even get the buttons done. Send me some sample cases of product before you are in some Vegas, wasteland, grave:razz:

Jorge I do not know you personally but from reading your post I know you to be a very sincere person Best of youk in the future with your endevours

Thanks for your dedicated service and best of luck on the other issues.

See ya at DW. :wink: :wink:

TIM

Back