• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Wagyu Tri Tip, Lamb Chops, Bacon J's, Salmon - in the WFO

V-wiz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Last night i had some friends over to enjoy the newly completed patio area. So i fired up the oven and had a great meal. Ive realized i really like Tri Tip and lamb chops, but its time to switch up after this, ill have to start making some Pizza :roll: .

2cf5ajc.jpg

2dazvr5.jpg

15wjwqd.jpg

opnuix.jpg

4tkc41.jpg

10gcnbs.jpg

2meaj5v.jpg

2e1c0m1.jpg

Our favorite Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon

2r5vk8m.jpg

n4hxll.jpg

Looking good bro! The patio is off the chain fo sho! Got any pics of the lamb rack sliced?

Thanks budd, no pics of the lamb, they were gone before i could capture a shot.

I bet! I figured but thought I'd ask. It's tough to take pics when you're hosting.

The patio looks farkin awesome and the food don't look so bad either. Fantastic job on the build, now it's time to enjoy it.

Gotta be tough always wondering if people like you for you or just want to come over for that backyard and food :heh:

I thought your yard looked good with just the WFO, now it looks amazing! The food doesn't look half bad either. How did the Waygu TT, compare to "regular" TT? I want to make one but the cost is difficult to convince the wife.

Matt

Wow! You did such a nice job on the outside space. It just looks spectacular. And loving the food you're putting out too! :clap2:

Lord have mercy. That is outstanding work, on the food and the patio. That oven is amazing. Nice job. It good to see the hard work pay off for you. :thumb:

Back