• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pics from Wedding Reception

Very professional looking crew you have there Neil!
Food looks awesome as well, everybody seems to be smiling.

It's what it's all about, right? Making food for folks is so darn satisfying - and to get to share in some special events is really a blessing. I feel that way when I cook for family and friends or folks I don't know. Thanks for sharing these photos and reminding me that there are so many guys out there with the same "heart" for all of this. Just think - people will be talking about this wedding for years and they will most certainly say things like "remember that great meat? wow...now that was good!"

Isn't that cool!

It's what it's all about, right? Making food for folks is so darn satisfying - and to get to share in some special events is really a blessing. I feel that way when I cook for family and friends or folks I don't know. Thanks for sharing these photos and reminding me that there are so many guys out there with the same "heart" for all of this. Just think - people will be talking about this wedding for years and they will most certainly say things like "remember that great meat? wow...now that was good!"

Isn't that cool!

I was jsut thinking the same thing as I looked through the photographs! Looks like you helped to make it a memorable occasion for all, Neil! I also like the black nitrile gloves--I have been looking for some just like them.

I was jsut thinking the same thing as I looked through the photographs! Looks like you helped to make it a memorable occasion for all, Neil! I also like the black nitrile gloves--I have been looking for some just like them.

The Gloves are called Brand X and this is where I get them from:

http://www.ughealthcare.com/MedicalGradeLatex.html

When you call to talk to them, tell them you heard about them from Bigmista's Barbecue. I buy them by the case for really great pricing. They are the best gloves I have ever used.

Now I am seriously jonesing for some of MrsMista's mac and cheese!

Great pics Neil - very professional setup! Thanks for the link for the gloves.

Howd ya do that? I saw you at stagecoach last Saturday! Did ja get cloned?

NUTZ

Back