Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the continuing trend... cook tri tip like brisket, cook chuck like brisket, cook spam like brisket... cook Sourdough like brisket. Where have you been??? :doh:

Actually, I had made Bagna Cauda (A brethren recipe. DO a search) and the bread was for dipping. Great for all you cold weather folks. try it!

Here is a pic with a little more detail for a frame of reference. The palm trees will actually be going away and that will be a food court area with huge canopy covering.

TheMedallion1.jpg

That is a parking structure 2 floors over us and the picture is taken from another parking lot so room to park will not be an issue.

Wholly ch!t!!! I just Google searched that image and that just has to be a perfect location with a large customer base living right across the courtyard. :thumb:

We are also just 2-3 blocks from City Hall, L.A. Police dept. Headquarters, The L.A. Times, Cal Trans and The Doubletree hotel.

I checked it out and found that you are close to union station too. We can take the train to LA and come have great BBQ. No worries about driving and parking.

I checked it out and found that you are close to union station too. We can take the train to LA and come have great BBQ. No worries about driving and parking.
2 words... CAR POOL (technically that is one word with an unnecessary space inserted for emphasis...)

2 words... CAR POOL (technically that is one word with an unnecessary space inserted for emphasis...)
Very true, but the wife and I take the train into LA sometimes to hang out. Just thinking, this would be one more reason to do so.

Very true, but the wife and I take the train into LA sometimes to hang out. Just thinking, this would be one more reason to do so.
For sure. I'm pretty jazzed that it is only 1 mile from Little Tokyo. Nothing says a perfect Saturday like Chirashi from Sushi Go 55 at lunch, and "anything" from Bigmista's at dinner

A big thanks to everyone who's moved their pledge to truly be a donation.

Neil thanks for the pic and all the info. Dang who could ask for a better location.
Best of luck to you and the missus :thumb: :heh:

Maybe one day I'll make it to LA :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back