View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
ButtBurner
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ Bandit View Post
In respect to the recent Memorial Day weekend, here's another Brethren subscription drive. Anyone who remotely knows me... am on here regularly and will put my money where my mouth is... right now.

Here's an offer for you.... anyone who has joined in the last ninety days (beginning April 1st) without a subscription; I will pony up and pay for one yearly ($50) Brethren subscription for any member in their name.

If the winner chosen is a past or present member of the military... will up the subscription to a $100 level.

Once the subscription take effect, will open up new sections and features within the forum... which will reveal so much more.

Whatcha got to lose?

Here's the deal;
1. Must be a new member (within last 90 days).
2. Must reply within this thread with the post "eight inches of snot"

[Yes, typed intentionally "Eight inches of snot"... I double dog dare you.]

That is a Brethren punchline... the joke is detailed under the Subscribed members section... under the post "Inception of the Brethren"

Will collect names until July 3rd, 2013 - 11:59 pm EST)... and will post results drawn by a randomized and computerized drawing to be announced July 4th.
How about, just because you asked, I join up right now?

No comons, no strings attached, no freebies needed

deal?
Member Great Lakes BBQ Assn
ServSafe Food Handler Certified
[URL]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Custom-Que/327994370697180?sk=timeline[/URL]

Thanks from: --->