THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edgewater, huh? That's my old neck of the woods! I have been going up to Hemp's Meats in Jefferson, up near Frederick, but I'll be in Annapolis this weekend. I'll check it out!

- Ray

Definitely - thanks for the tip!

Where are you in Edgewater? I used to live on Glenarm Road and on Mayo Road, across from the Royal Farms in the old W-5.

- Ray

Definitely - thanks for the tip!

Where are you in Edgewater? I used to live on Glenarm Road and on Mayo Road, across from the Royal Farms in the old W-5.

- Ray
Loch Haven. How long ago did you live here. What is the Old W-S? I've lived in this area most of my life, grew up outside of Galesville in WestRiver. But bought a house in Edgewater after getting married.
Did you get to the butcher shop?

Is Mike new to the area, I don't recall any butcher shops in naptown when I lived there (2002-2007)? Every time I drive by I am amazed at the continuing development.

Try Union Meats in DC for briskets. Also, I heard Mt Airy Meat Locker is awesome. Not right next to Annapolis....but it's all I gots.

Cheers
Chris

Is Mike new to the area, I don't recall any butcher shops in naptown when I lived there (2002-2007)? Every time I drive by I am amazed at the continuing development.

My old butcher (The Butcher's Block) was open around the middle/end of that time, but they went under last year. Great food and awesome people, wish I'd been able to keep in touch with them. We were just gearing up to start competing when they closed up shop.

Back