Live from Birmingham

homebbq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am reporting live from Birmingham... Not too many teams here yet, just ourselves of course, Bill & The Dixie Chicks, Smoky Mountain Smokers, Big Green Eggs and Ham, Pappa G's, Willy T's, and Governors BBQ..

That's too funny Kevin. Work just gave me a laptop and I went out and purchased the Verizon Wireless service. I'll be posting live from New Holland if I get a signal. Good Luck to you and Bill.

Steve

Let's see--
Decked out Toy Hauler.
Not one, but 2 FEC's.
Satellite TV (as long as Bill, the antenna pointer man, is there :redface: )
And now--wireless laptop on site.

You are livin' the dream Kevin :lol:

Keep us posted and have some fun up there.

TIM

YankeeBBQ said:
That's too funny Kevin. Work just gave me a laptop and I went out and purchased the Verizon Wireless service. I'll be posting live from New Holland if I get a signal. Good Luck to you and Bill.

Steve

Got a webcam?

Have a great weekend!

Give Bill & Nina, and Willie T. our regards!!

I like the web cam idea. While you're at it, can you make it controllable so we can zoom in on you while your prepping the meat, etc.? :-D

Good luck!

Jorge said:
Got a webcam?

No but maybe I'll pick one up for 20 bucks. I'll face it toward the thermometer on my backwoods and you can give me a call if it goes over 250 or under 225.

YankeeBBQ said:

Steve

Thats exactly what I am using is the Verizon card, and it works great.. Good luck to you Steve in New Holland....

Time to start setting things up... I will try to keep everyone informed.... And Tim, Joe with Smoky Mountain Smokers really has the decked out trailer... Mine is at least affordable

YankeeBBQ said:
No but maybe I'll pick one up for 20 bucks. I'll face it toward the thermometer on my backwoods and you can give me a call if it goes over 250 or under 225.

:oops: :lol: :lol:

Kevin

Jim and I are on the way.
Leaving at noon.
We should pull in some time tonight or in the AM

Later
Jimmy

PS
did you find that dollar yet?

homebbq said:
I've got one, but I don't show... lol :biggrin:

I'll sit here in front of the monitor and wave a bunch of singles if that helps:mrgreen:

Hey Kevin,
That is cool!! You are on the cutting edge :) Tell Hayden and the Heavy Duty Smokers I said Hi. And good luck to all!!

Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebbq
I've got one, but I don't show... lol :biggrin:

I'll sit here in front of the monitor and wave a bunch of singles if that helps:mrgreen:

That made me spit my lunch all over the monitor!!

Best of luck to all.......when you see Willy T, tell him I need to purchase some more shirts (notice I used pural, I haven't gotten to wear my other shirt but once or twice, the wife took it!!)

Farkers Gone Wild 2

Coming soon to fairgrounds near you!

:twisted: :icon_shy :eek:

Back