4th plans?

tommykendall said:
doesnt get much better than that...

you gonna wear dress slacks and a maroon polo? :lol:
farker... you didnt tell me you were turned on... I might have stayed longer...

and yes bill I am going through milwaukee... but I will wait to buy real brats at this little grocery store in Fifield, WI... they have the best beef jerky and beef sticks (dont get to excited) as well..

If it ever stops raining down here!!!!!!!!

Going to Q, drink beer and watch the grand kids play in the pool. Doing 6 slabs of baby backs and some chicken with the usual sides. I owe 2 slabs to my friend next door for helping haul off a 65' pine tree that was cut down.

Jack

Having some friends over on Saturday. Probably do a butt, some spares, sausages and maybe some fatties if I can find them on sale. Sunday we're going to Church and later inthe evening we're going to check out a new restaurant called Cafe Boogaloo. Supposed to be playing some blues over there. Monday we will rest and watch the Twilight Zone Marathon. Talkie Tina here we come!

Rod Serling Mod

Wishing all my Bretheren a safe trip wherever y'all may roam.

Also a big thank you and salute to all our military folks away from home this holiday. Y'all are all heroes doing an outstanding job keeping us free. We pray for your safe return.

statue-of-liberty.jpg

I am jealous of all you farkers!!!!

I'll be in a hotel room trying to recover from the relocation from hell.

Tried to convince Horn to hang around and Que instead of going to Vegas, but that was a lost cause.

The only good news is the hotel is right next door to a halfway decent Que spot.

http://www.armadillowillys.com/

self pity mod

Hey all...I'm out of here till the 6th. I hope
everyone has a great and safe 4th. A lot of
people before us made great sacrifice for us
to be able to enjoy this day the way we do,
and for that I am grateful.
Have a Great Holiday
Mikeg

I just took out a turkey boob last night to add to the cook. And a 1# ground beef loag and a pound of bacon.

Ground Beef wrapped in Bacon fatty will be my experiment for the day. Wondering if I should fold a slice into the middle of the beef log to insure it wont be too dry.

rest of the bacon is going on the trimmed brisket which looks to have very little fat cap at all.

willkat98 said:
I just took out a turkey boob last night to add to the cook. And a 1# ground beef loag and a pound of bacon.

Ground Beef wrapped in Bacon fatty will be my experiment for the day. Wondering if I should fold a slice into the middle of the beef log to insure it wont be too dry.

rest of the bacon is going on the trimmed brisket which looks to have very little fat cap at all.

Now you have me thinking about pulling some ground beef and preparing as you will, but spiking the center with a couple of turds.

Jorge said:
Now you have me thinking about pulling some ground beef and preparing as you will, but spiking the center with a couple of turds.

Before wrapping in bacon I plan on rolling it in powdered chipolte chili's

After so many regular and flavored fatties at the Bash, I want to start experimenting more.

Japs sound good in the middle. Had that in Italian sausage (chipotles rather) at B3. Darn good.

I saw some organic jalepenos at a farmer market yesterday that you could have fit a golf ball into. Giant Turds from Hell they would make.

Cookin the remainders from last week. They been in slow freeze since Monday..... 2 briskets, 3 chickens and a porkloin.... now just gotta get some friends to feed.

Giant Turds from Hell they would make

Yoda mod.

With the bacon should ground chuck have enough fat to keep it moist?

Jorge said:
With the bacon should ground chuck have enough fat to keep it moist?

I'm hoping it should keep it moist. Thats why I was considering a slice or 2 in the center.

I plan on spraying it too. I spray everything in there at the same time.

Round 2 coming up. After Thursday's session I have some excellent butt and briskit to serve up to the OLs family that is coming over later today. I just fired up a chimney full of charcoal and will throw on some chicken parts, a couple of fatties, and some brats. Gonna do up some bacon wrapped scallops on the grill. OL is handling the sides.

Fire is lit, hopefully I will be soon....

Gonna do some short timers today.. couple lamb racks, maybe some small port tenderloins. May throw a pork butt in just to use it. Gonna do the WSM lazy Q today, not in the mood to tend fire and pitbitch is to far away to count on him. Tomorrow will be some chickens, pulled pork, a brisket... and lots of margaritas.

My butts are pulled and wrapped back in foil. I just started the fire for my ribs and fatties. This is fun!!!

Just pulled off the fatties and the brats. I have one sage fatty and one maple fatty. Chicken will be done shortly and I am done cooking again until next Saturday.

After Thursday's session, I had some excellent butt!! OL is handling the sides.

Well All Right Greg! You Go Boy!
(oops, they may not be a direct quote, :twisted: Funny how you can twist things around! )

Im fixin bb's, a nice big brisket, 3 fatties (Regular, Hot, and Sage), Hot links, brats and meat popsicles

Back