Competition Video - Ashland, MS - Give it to God

YokeUp

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
all the Glory to God
[ame]http://youtu.be/mPIdL72ZI1A[/ame]

Nice Jeff! Its just a matter of time. David got his GC. You'll have yours!

Nice Jeff! Its just a matter of time. David got his GC. You'll have yours!
thank you my brother, I appreciate that very much... I just had to get to the point of really......giving it to God... :clap:

Jeff, ex-neighbor here - lived in Madisonville until 2 years ago. I really like your videos! Question: is your Backwoods painted or powdercoated?

Jeff, ex-neighbor here - lived in Madisonville until 2 years ago. I really like your videos! Question: is your Backwoods painted or powdercoated?
Thanks, I appreciate it, the backwoods is painted, 3 coats and 5 clear coat... had a local body shop guy paint it for me when it was new.... Good luck and God bless ya up North.

Thanks, I appreciate it, the backwoods is painted, 3 coats and 5 clear coat... had a local body shop guy paint it for me when it was new.... Good luck and God bless ya up North.

Thanks for the info. BTW, praying that y'all get spared by Isaac.

Great Video as usual. Congrats on the RGC!! Was very happy for you Jeff.

Thanks Mike, it was great hanging out with you and a big Congratulations to you guys! Go get em at the Jack!

Enoserv hitting on all cylinders right now, nothing in Oklahoma looked good this weekend?

You had to come to Bedford? :wink: We will see you there!

Congrats Jeff on your RGC. Nice job and great visiting with you, safe travel and see you down the trail.

Back