Miners Mix Marinaded Salmon

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Tonight when I got home Jackie told me she bought some Salmon and would I cook it on the Egg! She also had a packet of Miners Mix Salmon Marinade that we got in our gift box at Eggs Buy The Bay Eggfest so we tried it and it was really good
39d6956c.jpg

I soaked two Wild Apple planks that my Dear Friend Big Brother Smoke (Steph) gave me for 45-min.
265951bb.jpg

b4ef28e5.jpg

cb8c09bb.jpg

On the grill @450*
6cb7fc6d.jpg

c5904757.jpg

Pulled @ 20-min. internal temp.130*
f9dde5a8.jpg

8a5bb706.jpg

Served with stemmed Cauliflower with a sharp cheddar cheese sauce and green and yellow squash that Jackie wiped up. We really liked the Salmon and well do it again with the Miners Mix Marinade

http://www.minersmix.com/

Thanks for looking

Ross

Perfect as always Ross... Thought I was gonna see your salt rock again. :heh::thumb:

Cheers

Ross, that is rocking! Gotta tell you I really love the planks. They look way cool! So, tell me about the marinade. What flavors do you get out of it?

Ross, that is rocking! Gotta tell you I really love the planks. They look way cool! So, tell me about the marinade. What flavors do you get out of it?

+1 on those planks! I've never seen them like that but I'll be looking harder for sure now. If I can read the writing on the marinade pack, it looks like basil, garlic, lemon juice powder and black pepper. :becky:

Great looking meal :thumb:

The ingredients in the box are Basil, Garlic, Lemon Juice Powder, and Black Pepper to that you add 1/4 C soy sauce, 1/4 C vinegar and 1/2 C olive oil marinate for 10-15 min before grilling. Turned out wonderful

Ross

Looks wonderful Ross!! Love the side dishes too!! :thumb:

Back