Lunch for the week (PRON ALERT)

Remoking the ham is amazing. I can't beleive I never tried it before. I HIGHLY recommend it. The stoe bought stuff is "good enough", but this is a whole new level.

Actually Jeanie, I eat one about 10:00am, then I eat another about 11:00, then the third and final one about 12:00. Buy the time my 1:00pm lunch time rolls around, I have nothing to eat. haha

THANK FOLKS!

I've done Tex/Mex too.... Brown some burger, throw in the entire pantry full of spices, some tomatos, cilantro, onions, and panini them. They actually fill the office with aroma more than the ham or chicken so.
I never took pics of my hamberger Tex/Mex, cause I figured I'd get blasted for using hamburger instead of skirt steak. ha ha ha

Guerre - I've never had Manwhich and have no desire. So it's all good here brother.

pmad - Where are you, roughly? I'm in House Springs.

Bluetang - Thanks man!

Being a Friday, I have depleted my "leftover reserves". I now need to think about what I'll make for lunch next week. I've got enough smoked meat in the freezer so I don't need to fire up the WSM for simple lunches. I really need to build that micro-smoker I've had festering in the back of my little brain.

My coworker has come to me each day after buying his panini press (Tuesday?) and told me about the most spectacular creations he's made from the most ordinary of sammies since he bought his press.

Oh yea...

As far as the beer in the mug, it's nothing fancy. It's my daily swill of Bud Select.

Back