BBQ Brethren Throwdown - "Fish"

Here was the winning entry of the Seafood Throwdown (our 4th Throwdown) from River City Smokehouse...in case you were curious...
River_City_Smokehouse-1.jpg

Wow! I'm ready...serve it up!!!

mick

Finally!!
Something I actually cooked in the last week. Anyways, it's halibut with tequila cream sauce.

Halibut.jpg

This sounds fantastic!:cool: Image quality isn't so bad for a camera phone. Mine never turn out that good anyway from my phone!:biggrin:
It helps that my phone has a 5MP Zeiss lens. It still doesn't take as pretty a picture as my stand alone though. Batteries are charging -- we'll be ready next time.

Members Mark <Natural Gas> 4 Burner

Chris, that looks very tasty. I was wondering when you were going to jump in on the fun.........Imagine you, cooking with tequila. :biggrin:

Pleeease tell me that is not Ketchup and Mustard on that sea food platter?

Smoked Salmon - This was my 1st time ever smoking it

Attachments

• Smoked Pork Butt & Salmon 011.jpg
    Smoked Pork Butt & Salmon 011.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Smoked Pork Butt & Salmon 017.jpg
    Smoked Pork Butt & Salmon 017.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 161
I'm seeing a lot of solid entries so far. These Throwdowns are getting pretty tough!:cool:

just to clarify, that wasn't me, that was river city smokehouse.

i'm trying to figure out what to do for this on sunday............

Mike,

That is a seriously good looking rainbow fillet. Any guess on what the body weight was?

sh*t wayne i would say that it was about 8 pounds before getting dressed...just guessing on that one. all i can say is the fillet would have passed as a salmon fillet cause of the size but she was one hell of a nice redish color! it was some dam good eats my friend. got a bit left in the fridge and planning on some patties tomorrow for breakfast.

just to clarify, that wasn't me, that was river city smokehouse.

i'm trying to figure out what to do for this on sunday............
Thanks, I was trying to figure out the connection (RCS & RTD)
I'm not sure what I will do, if at all this week as my wife is not a fish eater,Cod and that's about it.

sh*t wayne i would say that it was about 8 pounds before getting dressed...just guessing on that one. all i can say is the fillet would have passed as a salmon fillet cause of the size but she was one hell of a nice redish color! it was some dam good eats my friend. got a bit left in the fridge and planning on some patties tomorrow for breakfast.

Heck yeah, I was guessing 6 or better.
j0283925.gif

Back