BBQ Brethren Throwdown - "Fish"

Here was the winning entry of the Seafood Throwdown (our 4th Throwdown) from River City Smokehouse...in case you were curious...
River_City_Smokehouse-1.jpg

Wow! I'm ready...serve it up!!!

mick

Finally!!
Something I actually cooked in the last week. Anyways, it's halibut with tequila cream sauce.

Halibut.jpg

This sounds fantastic!:cool: Image quality isn't so bad for a camera phone. Mine never turn out that good anyway from my phone!:biggrin:
It helps that my phone has a 5MP Zeiss lens. It still doesn't take as pretty a picture as my stand alone though. Batteries are charging -- we'll be ready next time.

Members Mark <Natural Gas> 4 Burner

Chris, that looks very tasty. I was wondering when you were going to jump in on the fun.........Imagine you, cooking with tequila. :biggrin:

Smoked Salmon - This was my 1st time ever smoking it

Attachments

• Smoked Pork Butt & Salmon 011.jpg
    Smoked Pork Butt & Salmon 011.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Smoked Pork Butt & Salmon 017.jpg
    Smoked Pork Butt & Salmon 017.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 161
I'm seeing a lot of solid entries so far. These Throwdowns are getting pretty tough!:cool:

just to clarify, that wasn't me, that was river city smokehouse.

i'm trying to figure out what to do for this on sunday............

sh*t wayne i would say that it was about 8 pounds before getting dressed...just guessing on that one. all i can say is the fillet would have passed as a salmon fillet cause of the size but she was one hell of a nice redish color! it was some dam good eats my friend. got a bit left in the fridge and planning on some patties tomorrow for breakfast.

sh*t wayne i would say that it was about 8 pounds before getting dressed...just guessing on that one. all i can say is the fillet would have passed as a salmon fillet cause of the size but she was one hell of a nice redish color! it was some dam good eats my friend. got a bit left in the fridge and planning on some patties tomorrow for breakfast.

Heck yeah, I was guessing 6 or better.
j0283925.gif

Back