View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #60
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Head KnucklHed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore View Post
Well, I think this is my first. It was a spaghetti-stuffed fattie for the spaghetti throwdown. Like Chris, I had high hopes, and it really wasn't too bad. It was a good idea and it tasted great. The pic isn't too bad either, but the fattie doesn't look overly appetizing. I probably should've done a weaved blue-latex wrap. I've made much worse since then.

Dang! Never saw that one! I like the idea though... I'm thinkin lasagne fattie...

My first entry/pic - It was the Cast Iron TD... I shoulda known better than even attempt that one! Wow! Some tough entries that week - and EVERYBODY 'round here owns cast iron!

I thought I would take home a win with an outta the (cake)box idea - nobody would be expecting a pinapple upsidedown cake!! Kinda like the spanish inquisition... ?

Here it is - baked in a dutch oven with briquettes - YUM!

[B]1967' Int'l Harvester M1100 Food Truck, 220ci 6cyl - 5' ABS Judge - Plethora of Weber Kettles - 2 WSM 22.5's – Bunch of Thermapen Mk's - 36” BlackStone - 3 Bayou Classic Fryers - Ice Cold Kegerator[/B]

[B][I]“We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this.” ~Butz[/I][/B]
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->