IN PROGRESS***SPECIAL***: Discussion Thread -> "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

OK, here's my question. And honestly, this was what I was thinking of doing if I actually make an entry for a farking change.:rolleyes:

I assume a "Double Double Cheeseburger" would be OK, since that is still a "Double Cheeseburger", only doubly so. This one seems obvious, so it almost seems stupid to ask. But it sets up my next question:

Would a "Triple Double Cheeseburger" be OK, like the one that other farker was talking about? Because I'm thinking that causes trouble by breaking the whole concept of doubling doubles. A triple is certainly not a doubled double, and is also not a double in itself, despite having the words "Double Cheeseburger" at the end of it. Would you agree?

Therefore, I could be taking a leap, assuming the prior assumptions are correct, and assume that a "Double Double Double Cheeseburger" is also ok, since that is simply an already agreed upon "legal" variation of a "Double Cheeseburger" that was first "Doubled", and then "Doubled once again to make the "Double Double Double Cheeseburger".

So then, assuming that the assumed assumptions above based upon the assumed presumptive assumed assumptive assumptions mentioned prior are implicitly assumed, then one could derive a mathematical formula for legal "Double Cheeseburgers" of 2^n, or "Two to the n'th power", with n being the number of doubled cheeseburgers one wants to create. Thus, the regular, normal, run of the mill and very boring "Double Cheeseburger" would be 2^1 since it is only doubled one time, and "Double Double Cheeseburgers" being 2 squared, and "Double Double Double Cheeseburgers" being 2 cubed, and so on and so forth to whatever number one could possibly desire.

Being a computer geek, I am then drawn to the "Double Double Double Double Double Double Double Double Cheeseburger" represented by 2^8, for what should be obvious reasons. That is of course assuming a 8 bit word system, I suppose. I mean, a lot of us may even use systems where 2^16 would be the kind of burger one would have to crank out, and I suppose one could easily get even larger, even perhaps on today's phones which are surprisingly powerful, and I feel capable of taking food photos, but I'm just not sure if they are quite TD level. But that is kind of going off topic and pehaps too wordy, regardless of how few bits it is based upon.

Is there an upper limit to the number of bytes available? How big can we make our burgers?

How big can we make our burgers?
This is what that whole long read came down too? :tsk:

Sooooooooooo as long as it's done in sets of 2 burgers being a single burger doubled and then doubled as many doubled times as you can double a doubled burger it falls into your "special rule" of doubled whackadoodlery correct farker?

OK, here's my question. And honestly, this was what I was thinking of doing if I actually make an entry for a farking change.:rolleyes:

I assume a "Double Double Cheeseburger" would be OK, since that is still a "Double Cheeseburger", only doubly so. This one seems obvious, so it almost seems stupid to ask. But it sets up my next question:

Would a "Triple Double Cheeseburger" be OK, like the one that other farker was talking about? Because I'm thinking that causes trouble by breaking the whole concept of doubling doubles. A triple is certainly not a doubled double, and is also not a double in itself, despite having the words "Double Cheeseburger" at the end of it. Would you agree?

Therefore, I could be taking a leap, assuming the prior assumptions are correct, and assume that a "Double Double Double Cheeseburger" is also ok, since that is simply an already agreed upon "legal" variation of a "Double Cheeseburger" that was first "Doubled", and then "Doubled once again to make the "Double Double Double Cheeseburger".

So then, assuming that the assumed assumptions above based upon the assumed presumptive assumed assumptive assumptions mentioned prior are implicitly assumed, then one could derive a mathematical formula for legal "Double Cheeseburgers" of 2^n, or "Two to the n'th power", with n being the number of doubled cheeseburgers one wants to create. Thus, the regular, normal, run of the mill and very boring "Double Cheeseburger" would be 2^1 since it is only doubled one time, and "Double Double Cheeseburgers" being 2 squared, and "Double Double Double Cheeseburgers" being 2 cubed, and so on and so forth to whatever number one could possibly desire.

Being a computer geek, I am then drawn to the "Double Double Double Double Double Double Double Double Cheeseburger" represented by 2^8, for what should be obvious reasons. That is of course assuming a 8 bit word system, I suppose. I mean, a lot of us may even use systems where 2^16 would be the kind of burger one would have to crank out, and I suppose one could easily get even larger, even perhaps on today's phones which are surprisingly powerful, and I feel capable of taking food photos, but I'm just not sure if they are quite TD level. But that is kind of going off topic and pehaps too wordy, regardless of how few bits it is based upon.

Is there an upper limit to the number of bytes available? How big can we make our burgers?

Now wait. Are we still talking double cheeseburgers, or have we segued into Colon Blow commercials?

Well, I'm actually trying to learn the rules to this one myself. I assume any rules I contribute are assumed to be "special".

My head hurts now and I need to take a nap...:sick:

I think a triple should be allowed. It is after all just a double with extra meat. Kinda like if you add bacon... but that would be a double bacon cheese burger. If you use double cheese would that be double cheese for each patty... or would that disrupt the balance achieved by the double cheese burger with extra meat?

eating-hamburger-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think a triple should be allowed. It is after all just a double with extra meat.

But then you'd need to double the "extra" meat to be a double extra

Kinda like if you add bacon... but that would be a double bacon cheese burger.

Only if you doubled the bacon as well as the burgers

If you use double cheese would that be double cheese for each patty...

Yes then it would truly be "doubled"

or would that disrupt the balance achieved by the double cheese burger with extra meat?

eating-hamburger-smiley-emoticon.gif

This is all Gores fault

Now, if I doulble the bread and use a single bun, but, double the cheese in the bread, then is it a doubled cheeseburger? What if I put the cheese between the doubled bread, and used twice as much meat in a single patty, between doubled bread, with double cheese inside of the bread?

for that matter, would two Juicy Lucy's being stacked constitute a double cheeseburger, if there is no bun, what if I use toast?

for that matter, would two Juicy Lucy's being stacked constitute a double cheeseburger, if there is no bun, what if I use toast?
I'm pretty sure that breaks the rules, unless it is at a bash, at which point you and Toast could do a double entry, but I don't really want to view those pics. Then again, I think I may have killed that rule personally some time ago.

Does ANYONE around here know the farking rules???

Back