View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 07:58 AM   #757
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

If you go up to the top blue lined banner, to the right, you will see "Purchase Subscription". Click on it and you will land on the page that explains the different subscriptions and what they cost. My subscription renewal date is this month and I will renew with glee. I thought I was a good cook before I joined this forum….. now I feel I'm miles and miles past that! Not just from learning to smoke and BBQ meat but from cooking all kinds of things. Entering Throwdowns (see my signature for the link) is a fantastic way to become a better cook, especially entering your TD disasters and asking for help from the membership. Reading cook threads is great but nothing teaches a person like doing.
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am a success in life because I am loved.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->