It's 4am... Anyone else up checking their meat?

C

Chubby Tuna

12lb brisket been chugging along since 10pm (PST). Holding steady at 240 on the UDS. Time to watch some infomercials.

I got mine on the smoker just after 5am east coast time... I'm almost 3 hours in on a 7.25lb flat... It's my virgin run as a smoker and my virgin run on a real piece of meat on the WSM...

Ya I've been up since 4 but I put my brisket on at 5 and now put on the scraps from my st. louis ribs all on the uds its my first smoke this year;)

Galaxy S

I was up at 6 lighting the fire and rubbin my meat.

I was taking an 8 lb butt off the UDS at 3:30, got back to bed at 4, getting ready to pull my pork now :icon_blush:

I put a 9lb Butt on at 6pm last night and took it off at 4:30 am this mourning it was sitting at 197. Wrapped and in the dry cooler, will pull at around 10 am .

I was sleeping royally when my porknecks were cooking in the MUDS last night.

I put a 9# butt on the UDS about 9:30 CST and took a couple 2 hour naps. I should have just slept through the night, it held steady at right around 240 all night. The butt is sitting at about 186 right now. My mom wanted pulled pork and potato salad this afternoon. I wasn't about to argue with that.

Back