• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Catching up on Que (with Pron)....

Mad Max

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Wanted to have some friends over and just offer up a variety of favorites, that people have been inquiring about. So, I decided to comply...

Several request for a recent addition, whole beef tenderloin, about 7#'s before trimming...
pict0008-1.jpg

PICT0036-1.jpg

Tenderloin sliced and ready..
PICT0037-1.jpg

Dry rub spare ribs...4 racks to be exact.
PICT0020-1.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

24 Drumsticks...
PICT0024.jpg

Rubbed with my own chicken and wing rub...
PICT0028.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0039-1.jpg

One of my younger fan's favorite, smoked baloney.
PICT0025-1.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

Overall, a fun day for all and lots of food, also had homemade sausage and peppers. Everyone had a good time. Great friends, good food, and excellent memories. :-D

Whooooweeee, what a spread!! You missed something though.............my invite!! Looking good. Bet the guest were happy and well fed. Nice!!

It all looks great, but that damn bologna I'mma to have to try...

I just ate leftovers....then i looked at your post....then I looked at your location...gimmie 1 hour.

Looks great! Whats on the boloney??? it looks fantastic:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Thanks!! Quick ? on the loin. I've never made a beef loin cause I cant find any here. How did you prep it? Looks like heaven on a plate!! Thanks for sharing!
I trimmed the Beef Tenderloin, tied it up to help it cook evenly, drizzled w/ EVOO and kosher salt, black pepper and garlic powder. I let mine sit in the fridge overnight, smoke to internal temp. of 130 degrees and then sear on the kettle, usually 2 minutes on each side, over direct heat. Rest for 15 minutes under foil and slice thin. I served this with Capt. Jack's sauce.

Next one, I am gonna marinate in chimichurri sauce.

I just ate leftovers....then i looked at your post....then I looked at your location...gimmie 1 hour.
You definitely don't have to deal with the race traffic, since it's been post-poned till tomorrow.

Looks great! Whats on the boloney??? it looks fantastic:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Combination of brown sugar, salt, cumin, cinnamon, garlic salt, and a touch of ground oregano.

Back