CL Score....WSM

HuskerMan

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Just scored a 18.5" WSM on Craigslist. Paid $50 which I think was a good deal. Excited to go pick it up and cook my first pork butt on it.

Hopefully the older WSM's work as good as the new ones. So excited to finally score a WSM didn't notice that it had wooden handles. Not sure of the exact year yet, still need to look up the code. Also came with a cover though.

Those wood handled ones cook just as well as the newer, if not better.

$50 is a great score!

Looks like it is a 1995 model. Cover is a little weathered but serves it purpose. Will need a new water pan as there are some pinholes in bottom of current one. Sorry no pics til tomorrow as its dark outside right ow.

Great score! You can get a brinkmann charcoal pan for $5 at Academy Sports, make a perfect replacement water pan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Sir. Even if you have to put a bit of cash and elbow grease into it you have made an excellent deal and will be eatin good in the hood.

Just double checking. It's the brinkmann Charcoal pan and not the brinkmann water pan I need as the replacement for my WSM water pan? I don't have an academy so I will have to ship anything I order to me.

Back