Hi!

uu26

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hi!

My names Richard, I live in the UK in South West London and I've been browsing the forums over the last 3/4 months whilst accumulating parts for my UDS and the info here has been so helpful I wanted to join and hopefully contribute also.

This all started for me a couple of years ago when I got my 22.5 Weber Kettle and started playing around with indirect cooking, next came the Smoke n Sear and now I'm fully hooked!

I debated for ages whether to get a WSM, and just couldn't justify the price of them in the UK. I came very close to a Pit Barrel Cooker, but I guess as I'm still experimenting, that I'd have a go at a UDS instead!

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum Richard from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome from SC (USA), Richard. It's good to have you on this great site. The WSM is a really good step-up. By the way, you aren't the guy with the lions heart, are you?

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome from SC (USA), Richard. It's good to have you on this great site. The WSM is a really good step-up. By the way, you aren't the guy with the lions heart, are you?

Ha, no, maybe a few grilled chicken hearts tho!!

Welcome aboard Richard, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back