Lamb and Squash

Wrench_H

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My mom was in town for a couple days so I thought I would cook dinner on Thursday night. The menu was lamb, butternut squash, and new potatoes.

For the lamb, I cut a frenched rack into lolipops and spread garlic, rosemary, thyme, mint, and olive oil on them.

DSC02268.jpg

Here they are onthe grill with the with the squash. For the squash, I used a recipe from BBQ_Grail's blog. I've used this a few times, and it is a favorite around here. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. The charred parts get a nice sweet taste that has made this one of my favorite veggies.

DSC02283.jpg

DSC02288.jpg

Here is the whole thing plated and ready to go.

DSC02293.jpg

My avatar is from the last time I made lamb. I wanted to get an updated picture like the last one, but all she would do is stare and laugh at it. Its kind of funny the phases they go through with what they like and don't like. Thanks for looking.

DSC02298.jpg

Congratulations Wrench H,

ALFTickofApproval.gif

You are the 14th Overall and 11th Individual Awaerdee of the ALF Tcik of Approval.

That's fantastic lamb and looks fantastic there with the squash.

CONTRATULATIONS!!!

Bill

I've never had lamb but that looks great! I suppose deguerre and I need to try that duck we have in the freezer first though.

Great looking stuff there. You've got me curious about that butternut squash recipe. I have an acorn squash sitting on the counter which needs attention. Hmmm....

Check out BBQ Grail's blog, I think he has a recipe for Acorn Squash on there too. This one is pretty simple, and tastes great.

Back