• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "For The Love of Gravy!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "For The Love of Gravy!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
My vote went to Ronelle for being true to his preachings of the naked fatty, doubling down on the TDs in one cook, and turning in one of my favorite breakfast items (sausage gravy) and delivering it on a perfect gravy delivery device (pizza)!

Every cook was outstanding......but meatloaf and gravy.........I'm so in...........:hungry:

Last edited:
Where is BBQinMI's entry? :confused: Did Ronelle fark up, again?

CD

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

Where is BBQinMI's entry? :confused: Did Ronelle fark up, again?

CD

When I was told the rules didn't matter, i chose not to enter and I let the mods know I would not be entering. I explained to the mods that I know these are for fun, but a part of the fun is following the special rules to make the cook work and if those were going to be selectively enforced that I had no desire to participate.

At that point I dropped it and exited from the thread. The fact that Jed then decided to dq you, was a moot point to me and had nothing to do with me. That was his decision, not mine. I am sorry your entry didn't meet the special rules and that you have a problem with me for that.

When I was told the rules didn't matter, i chose not to enter and I let the mods know I would not be entering. I explained to the mods that I know these are for fun, but a part of the fun is following the special rules to make the cook work and if those were going to be selectively enforced that I had no desire to participate.

At that point I dropped it and exited from the thread. The fact that Jed then decided to dq you, was a moot point to me and had nothing to do with me. That was his decision, not mine. I am sorry your entry didn't meet the special rules and that you have a problem with me for that.

I hope you will come back and give it another shot. Most of the time, we all get along here:hug:

Well "Bless Your Heart"

Well "Bless Your Heart"

The obsession caseydog and you have for me is adorable. Who knew expecting adults to be able read the rules would cause so many problems

It's interesting that caseydog had no problem with the decision, but had to bring it up again and yes if I get called out(as cd did) then I will explain myself. But thanks for your concerns

'Common, where else can you BBQ in your skivvies?
Just for fun? Indeed! :grin:

Never thought I would get so much enjoyment out of seeing another man in his undies!! :oops::-?

Made me spit beer onto the monitor!!

Good lookin' grub too!! Nicely done Fish!!

It's hard to come up with original ideas in these TD's. BBQinMI was right to question IMHO under the circumstances. This TD is up for votes. Let us all move on to the next one My Friends. :-D

Agreed. Beats the Hell out of getting DQed (Because you didn't follow a special rule...) after winning the farking vote. :thumb:

No more undergarment talk, some of us are starting to get past it!!:shock:

The rest of you get in here and vote!:mrgreen:

Back