***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Fried" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Fried" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is that mess Guerry submitted? I went with BigButz, not that I would necessarily be able to eat that, but, I want to.

Quote from Redhot.

"Chef Jim, I thought yours was great too, who'd you get to eat it since you don't even like pineapple? I would have woofed it down! Just wanted to let ya'll know - great entries! :thumb:"

Red, believe it or not the empty plate was mine. It was that good.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It was a real hard choice for me but Big T's chicken fried steak with biscuits and gravy got my vote. Most southern boys can't pass on that grub.:thumb:

[QU TE=landarc;1277584]What is that mess Guerry submitted? I went with BigButz, not that I would necessarily be able to eat that, but, I want to.[/QUOTE]
Actually, we both had a very bad week at work last week (we both work for the State of TN - that's how we met - he'd worked there for almost 20 years then I got hired almost 7 years ago and bam!) He was very disappointed about how it...uh...looked (I was still asleep...gotta have ur Saturday), but I begged him to come into the kitchen and watch me at least try to do what I was gonna do...he did and we had fun - that's what it's all about after all - oh and not to mention the fact that we got to eat it too. BTW, his "mess" was really yummy, just didn't qualify for eye candy! :wink:

Did not mean to get you riled Redhot, I take my job here as Guerry's personal taunter :becky: very seriously, I think if you check with him, he knows I was kidding. Especially since this is the first throw down plating on his own.

What is that mess Guerry submitted? I went with BigButz, not that I would necessarily be able to eat that, but, I want to.

Sir Bob, I thank you! :thumb: One day, you shall have one, and it will be glorious, which is good because, it may be the last thing you eat, :laugh: :becky:

Sorry Big T, normally I give points for local. But, it was biscuits and gravy ball deep fried in bacon fat. I offer no reasonable excuse for wanting to eat one of those.

edit: lemme just say, if there was a place I could get a plate like that Big T in the bay area, I would find my way there as often as my doctor doesn't notice.

I had a heck of a time picking this week. I went with Gore because I found myself thinking about those fried ribs sometimes when I was doing other things.

All great entries! Had to go with Redhot though.:becky:

Guerry, We might as well get some comfy furniture for the Zero Clubhouse 'cause we might be here a while. I'd hit your "mess" though. Looks like something one might make after a night out, awesome tasting but not pretty.:-D (much like my burger). At least we had fun:clap2:

Did not mean to get you riled Redhot, I take my job here as Guerry's personal taunter :becky: very seriously, I think if you check with him, he knows I was kidding. Especially since this is the first throw down plating on his own.
Don't worry Bob, you're 3000 miles away.:becky: Michele knows I live to be taunted (See her sig - poke poke). I did call it a burnt farked up gooey mess in the throwdown after all! Gore made me submit it. It was tastee I do admit.:roll:

Guerry, We might as well get some comfy furniture for the Zero Clubhouse 'cause we might be here a while. I'd hit your "mess" though. Looks like something one might make after a night out, awesome tasting but not pretty.:-D (much like my burger). At least we had fun:clap2:
Roger that, Gary! Though neither of us were going for a zero, I wouldn't mind a third notch on my spatula...:heh:

Had to go with Chef Jim, I like pineapple and dogs...(especially ones that talk with cartoon bubbles)..:clap2:

Since it's looking like I need to bring in the dirty tactics

4482618349_9a9d1feb02.jpg

He's saying "Vote for Big T or else"

4483243272_8760be06c5.jpg

She liked it

4482587599_7aea4cd127.jpg

You would too

Man, I should have voted for Guerry just to block his third '0'. Now I have to catch him and Bigabyte.

I go to bed, I wake up, I'm down by 6 votes, how did this happen. Question is, do I go with dogs or chickens.....

Back