• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Wanted – Future teammate of 3Eyz BBQ competition team

Dan - 3eyzbbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
3Eyz BBQ is looking for a full time team member. No experience or money is required, only a love of competition and BBQ. A thirst for Patron and a shunning of Political correctness is preferred but not mandatory. The Candidate will have to endure a 1-year “apprenticeship” and must be able to lift heavy objects, deal with multiple type A personalities, work in hot and/or cold environments, sleep in uncomfortable surroundings, be willing to travel, like Five Finger Death Punch, listen attentively, take criticism and not complain. Duties to include selling rub, doing dishes, changing trash, making boxes, cleaning smokers, and a variety of other support tasks. The Candidate will be mentored and gradually be taught how to cook 3Eyz style competition BBQ and responsibilities will increase over time. After the apprenticeship is successfully completed, the candidate may be asked to officially join the team.

Please submit resume to dan@3eyzbbq.com no later than September 2nd. Serious candidates only please.

Mods - I hope this is ok as its in regard to competition BBQ.

Did you lose a team member?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Nah, we're good, the counseling went well........:crazy:

Just lookin to grow the future of BBQ and have some extra hands on site.

You sure you don't want two? Got the room now I heard...:-D

attachment.php

Dan, if you ever decide to start a 2nd team in the midwest I would be interested(would love to learn your style). But your a little to far away right now.

I have to say after cooking with Dan twice, this is an incredible opportunity for someone with the time to commit. Dan and Chris are great guys, and whoever takes this opportunity will have a blast and learn a good decade worth of BBQ knowledge in the year apprenticeship alone. Well worth the price of doing some dishes.

3Eyz BBQ is looking for a full time team member. No experience or money is required, only a love of competition and BBQ. A thirst for Patron and a shunning of Political correctness is preferred but not mandatory. The Candidate will have to endure a 1-year “apprenticeship” and must be able to lift heavy objects, deal with multiple type A personalities, work in hot and/or cold environments, sleep in uncomfortable surroundings, be willing to travel, like Five Finger Death Punch, listen attentively, take criticism and not complain. Duties to include selling rub, doing dishes, changing trash, making boxes, cleaning smokers, and a variety of other support tasks. The Candidate will be mentored and gradually be taught how to cook 3Eyz style competition BBQ and responsibilities will increase over time. After the apprenticeship is successfully completed, the candidate may be asked to officially join the team.

Please submit resume to dan@3eyzbbq.com no later than September 2nd. Serious candidates only please.

Love Five Finger Death Punch! Good band! Definitely gets you fired up during turn ins.

Man this would be almost as good as getting in the Freemasons for all the secrets that would be divulged! Better get a signed non-disclosure agreement and/or threat that Chris will "rough up" the applicant if he doesn't work out! :p

Where was this post 2 months ago before I started my own team? Hmm. Wonder what they'd say if I bailed ;-)

I'm officially ending my team next weekend at new holland.is their an attendance requirement?

Your spoiled bud :) I do 20 contest every year by my lonesome I would not no what to do with an extra pair of hands.:) I need to get ahold of you if I make the field in our local sams club I might ditch my trailer out there somewhere

Back