Pics and PowerPoint of Mark's stainless UDS

Mark

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Ashmont sent me the pics and I've finished a PowerPoint presentation of how I built it. I've asked the powers-that-be to let me upload the presentation but here's a teaser that also show's Ashmont's beautiful ranch (where we want to have a real bash this spring if there's enough interest)

Last edited:
mark, you can just upload the PPT as an attachment. If its over 1.5 mb, let me know and i will increase the limit.

You can also put it in our files section. You will need to log in to the home page(website) using your old ID and password.

Another View of the abundance of property

Enjoy

DSC00001-2.jpg

mark, you can just upload the PPT as an attachment. If its over 1.5 mb, let me know and i will increase the limit.

You can also put it in our files section. You will need to log in to the home page(website) using your old ID and password.

. Thanks Phil. It's 8.9 mb because the jpegs are hirez. I can "downsample" the pics and make the PPT smaller

Cool I can't wait to see it! The first thought that came into my head after seeing the drum was marvelling over the beautiful skyline and the fall colors of the trees!

I resized all the pictures in the PowerPoint with MS Office Picture Manager and now it's down to a relatively small size. So here it is (under 1 mb):

Last edited:
Nice. Looks like you have a pretty sophisticated "combustion intake system".

My favorite picture:
Picture1.jpg

That's awesome!

Glad it worked for you Mark. Sorry for taking soooooo long with the pics. Now lets get working on that bash in the spring. All Farkers are welcome.... but need to RSVP Palyeeeese

Back