***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Half Drunken Three Way Challenge" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Half Drunken Three Way Challenge" T

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [SIZE=+2]"Half Drunken Three Way Challenge"[/SIZE] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 11/18.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[SIZE=+2]fingerlickin'[/SIZE]
2264581_fingerlickin.jpg

[SIZE=+2]caseydog[/SIZE]
2269096_caseydog.jpg

[SIZE=+2]N8man[/SIZE]
2269165_N8man.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Gore[/SIZE]
2269274_Gore.jpg

[SIZE=+2]SmokinAussie[/SIZE]
2269369_SmokinAussie.jpg

[SIZE=+2]FamilyManBBQ[/SIZE]
2269383_FamilyManBBQ.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Kathys Smokin[/SIZE]
2269397_Kathys_Smokin.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Oldyote[/SIZE]
Pizza9.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't sure if he did or not. I wasn't sure what pic to choose, neither of the two final pics looked like the kind of pics he normally submits, and he didn't say it was an entry either.

I will add it if I was mistaken. I assume the pic on the stovetop? Or the pic of the bottom of the pizza?:confused:

I wasn't sure if he did or not. I wasn't sure what pic to choose, neither of the two final pics looked like the kind of pics he normally submits, and he didn't say it was an entry either.

I will add it if I was mistaken. I assume the pic on the stovetop? Or the pic of the bottom of the pizza?:confused:

Sorry... Now that I read it again, I see what you mean. :confused:

Please disregard my ramblings (as usual). :tsk:

Sorry Mr. Big

No I was not myself at all. I was not having a great Internet or photobucket day and it took 3 failed attempts before I could get things to work :mad:.

Lets go with the stove top pic if you have time. Or I could try to convince Scarlett to eat a piece of cold pizza and snap a quick picture :idea:. But she is in school and I'd make her mad and you don't want to see a mad Scarlett pretending to eat a piece of cold pizza, especially when Saturday was her birthday and today she has cupcakes for the class.

I had it narrowed down to Gore and N8 and I almost always do what Gore tells me to.

when one considers the actual name of the throwdown catagory, with that firmly in mind, scans through the entry pix, one above all others truly embodies the very ideal essence of hard dranking, meat cooking, fast loving, battery dying lifestyle that is this throwdown.....:loco:

that and I have GORE'S endorsement.........

Back