• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

You are looking live at a brisket cook

Hows that thing going. The last 1 I did that size, I started the night before a mid-day get together.

10 hrs @ 310*. Feels about right. Resting in a cooler and on the way to friends for dinner. I'll try to get a pic of some slices, no guarantee, it may go fast.

Here's the cook hour by hour (mostly)

10 hrs @ 310*. Feels about right. Resting in a cooler and on the way to friends for dinner. I'll try to get a pic of some slices, no guarantee, it may go fast.

Well, if you don't post pics of slices we'll all be forced to assume you messed it up. :-D

We want slices.

Man that looks good.

I like the hour by hour post.

It really shows the progress.

Sliced and served.

A little overdone. Too tender, a little dry. I rested 2 hrs in a cooler, I normally rest for 30 min on the counter. Next time I'll pull a little early if I'm coolering

Sliced and served.

A little overdone. Too tender, a little dry. I rested 2 hrs in a cooler, I normally rest for 30 min on the counter. Next time I'll pull a little early if I'm coolering

Wait, was that a 1 pound brisket? Where did the rest of it go?

Kidding, looks great to me...

Looked delicious, the cook is always the most critical of their own meal. My wife says I'm never satified..........I think she's taking about my cooks :rolleyes:

Back