Salmon

Cedar Planked Baby!!

2gxl09i.jpg

2lxe76.jpg

14k89p2.jpg

107ryxc.jpg

1z52jh4.jpg

I grew up eating fresh caught crappie, sand bass and catfish. Tender white flaky meat shaken and coated in a meal mixture in a Piggly Wiggly grocery sack. Served with a salt shaker a bottle of hot sauce deviled eggs and pinto beans.

The first time I ate salmon I nearly gagged. The last time I ate salmon I did gag. To my senses it is the nastiest fishiest tasting item that can be served.

Articles praise it's healthy attributes. Kudos to you who can stomach it.

Nasty, just nasty

Same thing happened to me the first time. But when done right, It's some of the best there is cept maybe for Crappie, Bass and Brim. :-D

Same thing happened to me the first time. But when done right, It's some of the best there is cept maybe for Crappie, Bass and Brim. :-D

You Louisiana folks really know how to cook catfish in my book. Coated in mustard and then covered in corn meal with some salt and pepper and fried in peanut oil to a golden color. MMMM!!! I use to stop at the Tiger Truck Stop every time I was in the area and had me some fried catfish. Makes me want to take a road trip back to Texas just to stop in at the Tiger.

Blessings,
Omar

You Louisiana folks really know how to cook catfish in my book. Coated in mustard and then covered in corn meal with some salt and pepper and fried in peanut oil to a golden color. MMMM!!! I use to stop at the Tiger Truck Stop every time I was in the area and had me some fried catfish. Makes me want to take a road trip back to Texas just to stop in at the Tiger.

Blessings,
Omar

Thanks Brother. Catfish is in baby formula around here. :-D

Back