Habanero Death Dust...

deguerre

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Is Da BOMB!!! This is one of those amazing products that has many uses. For those who missed out, here's a little good news. Act quick!

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1852734#post1852734

Redhot and I have used it on chicken wings and thighs, pork tenderloin, heck. Even in ketchup to make a hot spicy dip for my steak fries or sweet tater fries.

Anybody else got ideas for this? Oh. Buttered popcorn. That's another one.

I made up some chex mix with it. It came out alright. There was an off taste but I do not think it was due to the rub. I think it was due to my portioning of the other ingredients. In the future I plan to do smaller batches so I can refine a better recipe.

I missed out the first time around but not this time :thumb:

Thanks Guerry!

Try it ON steak fries next time... just sprinkle it on them right out of the oven/fryer...

Also, my buddy makes a sauce for his grilled chicken sandwiches where he mixes HDD into ranch dressing.

Thanks Guerry!

Try it ON steak fries next time... just sprinkle it on them right out of the oven/fryer...

Also, my buddy makes a sauce for his grilled chicken sandwiches where he mixes HDD into ranch dressing.
Now that's a great idea! Too bad I missed out. :doh:

I also put a couple dashes in my tomato & basil soup I had for lunch yesterday and it was fantastic.

Two words... pig candy!
IMAG0348.jpg

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1852894 said:
I have skipped over the few post regarding Habanero, I am not a big fan of real spicy food. Is it really hot? Got me thinking it may be good on Wings, my wife loves them. I usually use Franks Buffalo so they cannot be too hot.

Thanks!

No, it's not that hot. I made some wings with it and even my 71 year old mom who doesn't usually like spicy enjoyed one. I think one was enough for her but you get the point. It is hot but mostly tasty. As long as you don't eat 12 wings in a couple of minutes you should be fine.

Back