Artist needed!

bearnakedbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Having a BBQ event and need some help! I need to hire someone to draw our event logo/poster/t-shirt.

Name of the event is "Valley Trash BBQ Bash".

Background on the name.
In July 2004, Ben Stevens (son of Senator Ted Stevens) responded to a critical e-mail from a constituent with the comment, "Your [sic] just more valley trash," setting off a minor controversy among residents of the Matanuska-Susitna Valley (Palmer and Wasilla), including former Wasilla mayor (and future Alaska Governor) Sarah Palin.[3] "Proud to Be Valley Trash" became a slogan among Mat-Su Valley residents, and Palin was photographed wearing a t-shirt with the slogan during her successful 2006 campaign for Governor of Alaska.

The event will be held on June 11th and 12th in downtown Palmer Alaska.

$12,000 in cash and prizes.

8 food categories, Brisket, Pork Butt, Ribs, Chicken, Steak, Salmon, Wild Game, and Dessert.

Cost is $200 for all (8) categories or $35 per single Category.

Artist can pick color and design etc.....

Two ways to do this.

I can just hire it out (not a clue on what this should cost) or we can have a contest and let the Brethren Vote on the winner. with a cash prize for the winner.

What do you think?

Last edited:
I agree N8Man would be my first pick for suggestions.

N8Man is my go to guy...and not just because I'm scared of him :)
Seriously, he does great work - easy to work with. Very easy.

(pssst...Mr. Nate, did I do good? Did I get it right? Please don't hurt me...) Oh, is this still getting posted...oooppps. :)

It depends on what you want. N8man is where I would go, but, that is in part, because N8man has an edge and darkness to his work that I really like. Patrick at BBQLogos does great work also, but, I think of him as the Home of the Happy Pig. I would also suggest contacting Phubar if you want a urban edge, as his work is very cool, but reflects a more urban/Euro edge. He does edgy happy pigs.

Back