DFW Brisket Sale (again)

sliding_billy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Albertsons will have brisket on sale for $1.99/lb from 4/11-4/13. No details on whether it is select or choice.
-----------------------------
Whole Beef Brisket

$1.99 lb.

Details:

Packer Trimmed, Limit 1 With $10 Additional Purchase 3 day Sale Friday – Sunday April 11 thru April 13, 2014

Price Valid 04/11/14 - 04/13/14

We lost our brisket cook for the bash, so we will have to have someone fill the gap. I'll be taking advantage of this if needed :wink:

With $10 additional purchase, thats a no brainer! A brisket and a 12 pack.

Albertsons will have brisket on sale for $1.99/lb from 4/11-4/13. No details on whether it is select or choice.
Whole Beef Brisket

$1.99 lb.

Details:

Packer Trimmed, Limit 1 With $10 Additional Purchase 3 day Sale Friday – Sunday April 11 thru April 13, 2014

Dang it.. was just down there... and my chest freezer is less than half full..

EDIT: oh wait nvm.. limit 1.

Bring a few friends and you'd have a few briskets and a lot of beer.. sounds like one happy barbecue filled day!

The limit of 1 is easy enough to work around as long as there is enough other stuff that you need to get $10 along with each one. You just need to go back and forth to different cashiers.

The limit of 1 is easy enough to work around as long as there is enough other stuff that you need to get $10 along with each one. You just need to go back and forth to different cashiers.

I'd probably spend some time looking around the entire store to find some extremely good deal for the $10 to spend. Most stuff is overpriced at big chain grocers, Walmart too.. love shopping at Aldi. (Ever shop there? They have one in Plano.) 89 cent hamburger buns, 99 cent flour tortillas, $2 mayo that tastes better than Helman's/Best Foods (and I'm very picky about mayo), $1.29 eggs, etc..

Whole Beef Brisket

$1.99 lb.

Details:

Albertsons only sells Choice beef. Often times an additional purchase requirement excludes alcohol.

I'd probably spend some time looking around the entire store to find some extremely good deal for the $10 to spend. Most stuff is overpriced at big chain grocers, Walmart too.. love shopping at Aldi. (Ever shop there? They have one in Plano.) 89 cent hamburger buns, 99 cent flour tortillas, $2 mayo that tastes better than Helman's/Best Foods (and I'm very picky about mayo), $1.29 eggs, etc..

I normally just grab commodity stuff like milk to make up the $10. They normally have a couple of other good meat prices at the same time. This week, they have $0.69 fryers, $0.78 drumsticks and $2.99 chuck.

I like Aldi, but we always end up not being able to buy everything needed there. WinCo is a nice hybrid of discount and big chain.

I normally just grab commodity stuff like milk to make up the $10. They normally have a couple of other good meat prices at the same time. This week, they have $0.69 fryers, $0.78 drumsticks and $2.99 chuck.

I like Aldi, but we always end up not being able to buy everything needed there. WinCo is a nice hybrid of discount and big chain.

Wish there was a WinCo up here.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably snag 2 or 3 to freeze for the upcoming food frenzies this summer :)

Thanks for the heads up. Got a couple last time they had on sale, but need to restock. Will try to stock up before these prices go up even more.

The Winco has been great at cutting my grocery bill down. Now if they just took Amex....

Dang, anyone see any on sale for this week. I decided to do ribs and brisket for Easter Sunday, but missed out on this sale by 2 days. I have looked at the circular's but saw nothing of value for this week.

I picked up 5 of these thanks to this thread. In the freezer, and I should be good for quite a while.

Much appreciated!

Back