View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 08:00 AM   #29
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

This is pretty simple for those that don't understand the point of Jeff, Steve, Dave, and myself running together. We have many common views about the direction we'd like to see KCBS move. And being far from having membership in the Good Ole Boys Club, we concluded that the four of us working together could more effectively spread that message to the voting membership. Nothing shady, underhanded, or an attempt at a play for power. That being said, we do know each other, and feel that if elected we can work together with each other and others to try to make a positive difference. The four of us were busy with a trip to Lynchburg for the past week to ten days. Now that we are home we will start addressing the issues that we collectively and individually feel are important.

In the future if ANYONE has questions about my motives or character they may feel free to contact me personally. Beyond that I intend to campaign based solely on the issues.

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->