jerk turkey wings & chipotles

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
R

Rick's Tropical Delight

yesterday i smoked a couple jerk rubbed turkey wings with cherry and then smoked some red jalapenos with jack daniels oak barrel chips.

twingschipotles-001.jpg

twingschipotles-003.jpg

i pulled all the jalapeno plants and here is what was on the vines

twingschipotles-007.jpg

twingschipotles-016.jpg

twingschipotles-022.jpg

those are in the dehydrator now

you sure have a nice clean drip pan:biggrin:

Wish I could help you with the jalapenos - just got back from the market and they were so bad I did not buy any:cry:

what's with the candelabra - some sort of shrine ya got there?:-D

We know you worship your Eggs but geez...............................

Nice wings bro...it IS getting to be that time of the year again isn't it...:p Turkey...AND snow! :twisted: We had our first frost this morning...

Great lookin wings and peppers Rick! I don't envy you with the snow though. Brrrrrr...... :-D

Nice bird wings! That snow looks like fun. haven't seen any in a couple of years.

It's been nice here, 80s yesterday and sunny.

I've been a turkey for most of my life, so I consider myself a turkey expert and I can tell you that those are some real purty turkey wings! :rolleyes:

Those look mighty nice!:cool: So you smoke and dry them whole with the seeds, eh? Like a little extra kick in them?

Nice wings! Nice chipotles...

By chance did you make some adobo?

Those look mighty nice!:cool: So you smoke and dry them whole with the seeds, eh? Like a little extra kick in them?

yep and yep.

Nice wings! Nice chipotles...

By chance did you make some adobo?

not yet.

Rtd,
Do you leave your ez up all winter?
I have been wondering if they would hold up to snows/winter.
Thanks,
jon

yep. that ez-up got broken by the wind this spring bacause i didn't have it tied down securely. when one breaks, i just buy another.

Back