View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #172
Fat Freddy
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Fred

Had my first experience with the new score sheets at this weekends Sams club contest in Des Moines. I had teamed up with fellow brethren LeatherheadIowa. I did chicken and ribs while he did big meats.

At awards we got a 9th place call in ribs so I was pleased but after I got a chance to look over new scoresheet, I think I am even more happy with our 11th place finish in chicken.

We were on table 1. We won the table in chicken. But in all 4 categories combined there was not a single top 10 call in any category. The very best category finish in all 4 meats was my 11th place chicken. I think table 1 second best finisher was 14th in pork and down from there.

I was happy with my scores so definitely not complaining but it sure seems that table 1 was a bad table for most if not all. Seems to me that if someone finished best at the table no matter what the category they should have at least gotten a top 10 call in that category. For me I am still very happy with 11th but what about those teams that landed on table 1 twice, they were messed up from the beginning.

Thanks from:--->