• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pictures!?!

Patrice

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi, is there an easy way to put pictures in my posts? A posting pictures 101 sticky? I'm trying to write my first post with pics and can't figure out how.

My apologies if this doesn't belong in this forum.

There are a couple of stickies in the Comments, requests and techie stuff section. I didn't know which one would fit your application. Check them out and then come back if you have questions.

Open up a photobucket account if you don't already have one, then upload to that from your pc/mac and copy paste directly from photobucket image to your post here.

Open up a photobucket account if you don't already have one, then upload to that from your pc/mac and copy paste directly from photobucket image to your post here.

Ha, I had to show him how to do that. But you also need to click on the pic (in photobucket) you're wanting to post to open it before copying it.

Patrice, it's not that hard and the above link will help. If you are still confused send me a PM and I will walk you through it

Thank you! I'll try it out. I knew there must be a forum about more technical questions somewhere but I just couldn't find it yesterday. I looked back today and it was just under my nose.

If you build a UDS, pictures of it will post themselves. Really

It works...
I beat my head against the wall, then called a nephew and he taught me how to do it. I wish I had read your post a couple of weeks ago.
Your advice on photos is dead on, with what I learned from nephew.

I did have to re-size my photos. I had never done that before either.

(You know some guys hate to ask for 'Directions', either driving or working on a computer... that's me, but I gave up and called favorite nephew.)

You can also let Photobucket resize the images for you:

Click on the "bulk uploader" option:

01photobucket01.jpg

Click on "more options":

01photobucket02.jpg

Choose the size. I use 640X480, which is large enough to see clearly but doesn't take up too much of the screen. Then click "Save" and then upload your images.

01photobucket03.jpg

This brisky pic is 640X480:

IMG_0054_resized.jpg

Back