2019 Fall Texas Bash Planning

I'm thinking of maybe making some gen-u-wine Chicago Char Dogs. Yay? Nay? :noidea:

Yay! Can't be worse than malort! :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wait, aren't we opposed to all things Chicago since the Whataburger fiasco? :mmph: For you though, Andy we can make an exception. :becky:

mod.gif
Only 91 Days
till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash!
mod.gif

Are you going?

Hey now.... Just for that remark, I may have to bring some now... :crazy: :boxing:
You better hide it well. We're searching suspicious looking people at the gate...

Y'all up for some extra folks attending? My great nephew Jake and his lovely wife Celeste are at Fort Hood now and would like to join us and bring some new friends.

Jake has this contact info and will be checking in soon. Celeste's dad is my nephew Glenn, who is Gatordawg here. He's in Jackson, TN and hopes to join us also.

Y'all up for some extra folks attending? My great nephew Jake and his lovely wife Celeste are at Fort Hood now and would like to join us and bring some new friends.

Jake has this contact info and will be checking in soon. Celeste's dad is my nephew Glenn, who is Gatordawg here. He's in Jackson, TN and hopes to join us also.

Yep! Just tell them to show up hungry! :mrgreen:

Bring them all! We'll feed them good.

Sounds like a good time.

mod.gif
What? 66 Days
till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash!
mod.gif

Back