BBQ Brethren "As Seen on TV" Throwdown!

Let me see if I have this figured out...

We can cook anything that we have seen on TV or the internet as long as we can post a link or video to our inspiration? But, if we post on days that end in 'Y' we don't even have to do that? And the rules can change at any time?

So, basically, there is no category.

I think.

I'm so confused... :confused:

Oldyote? Is that you?

OK colonel, now your just being silly, where the fark are we going to find inspiration for that anywhere on the internet? :tsk:

Why, in a Groundhog66 thread, of course.

hey WW4BBQ- I'm a San Jose transplant...miss it terribly.
The weather cant be beat but its become too crowded IMO it take 2-3 times as long to get anywhere.:tsk:
It's all those crazy NorCal folks :crazy:
Must be that asparagrass and noddle thing:rolleyes:
Does YouTube count?
Bushcraft cooking-Squirrel - YouTube
Here, Ninja, Ninja, Ninja. :heh:
CD :becky:

CD take that to the grill and you have a winner....and extra points for the road kill version. :heh:

Hide Ninja Hide!!!

How do you provide a link if it was on TV :noidea: Farking special rules :tsk:

I knew I bought this baby for a reason

IMAG0628.jpg

Crock-Pot Deluxe Indoor BBQ Pit with Little Dipper - YouTube

Daaaang Colonel beat me to the punch! I was just gonna run out and get this!

OOOH another idea for a TD.... BBQ Pitboys style! Gotta show your process in video! Wait... we could use THIS TD for that, right? Upload some vid of us cooking our own TD's and upload them to youtube, and post the link here?

guinness ad - YouTube

:confused: I don't get it your going to grill some Guinness, now I'm farkin' confused.....

After further review the ruling on the field is confusing.....

Actually that would be cool, as long as you are videoing and uploading to You Tube something per normal TD rules that you've seen on TV, YouTube or internet in which your filming and uploading to You Tube which may inspire others to cook something that they've seen on TV, YouTube or internet....

That should clear up all the confusion!!! :heh:

Where the fark is Gore? This throwdown is going to make his brain explode. :pop2:

CD

Holy crap, now I'm really confused. Am I cooking the damn TV or not??? This is starting to stink like the Devils A...well, you know....:crazy: :becky:

Back